These legal conditions are stipulated by Aluservis S.L., hereinafter “Dressler Aluminio”, in order to determine the criteria and conditions of use of the website: www.dressleraluminio.com.
As stipulated in the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Law (LSSICE) 34/2002, Dressler Aluminio discloses the website owner’s data as follows:
Identification and contact
COMPANY TAX NUMBER: B38262838
With headquarters at: Calle Camino La Espiga, 4, Los Rodeos – 38297, La Laguna, Santa Cruz De Tenerife
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Santa Cruz de Tenerife Business Registry, Vol. 1618, Sheet 28, Section 8, Page TF 1218.
By entering this website, the browser becomes a user. By accessing, using and enjoying this website, the user agrees to the terms and conditions set forth in this section, in the version published at the time he/she accesses it. Dressler Aluminio reserves the right to modify its legal conditions at any time, as well as to make any technical or visual improvement it deems appropriate. In the event that the changes affect users’ privacy, the changes will be notified in advance of their entry into force.
Dressler Aluminio only manages and is responsible for the website www.dressleraluminio.com. The links that it has posted on its website have been chosen in good faith, with due care, but under no circumstances is it responsible for the content, offers and/or products and services that users may find on the pages to which they are redirected.
III. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Similarly, all the content of the web, design, applications, graphic and multimedia content, blog posts, written content of the different sections, web development, logos, brands, products, and any other object subject to property, intellectual and industrial rights mentioned or not in the previous list (which is not intended as a comprehensive list) are the property of Aluservis S.L., or of third parties. The full or partial reproduction, copying, distribution, disclosure, transformation, marketing, or any other activity that impairs the rights of the website’s owner, or holders of intellectual or industrial property rights, is not permitted. Users may only use this website in a private capacity.
IV. USER OBLIGATIONS
By entering and using this website, the user implicitly accepts the following general conditions:
- Intellectual Property: The user may not use the information, design or graphic content contained herein without the authorization of the website owners, or of the holders of the intellectual and industrial property rights. Otherwise, intellectual and industrial property rights would be breached.
- No full or partial reproduction of the contents of the website is permitted.
- The use of the trade name, brand, image, or logo of Dressler Aluminio is not permitted.
- If you want to reproduce or use the blog posts, you must request the consent of the website owner.
- The user will be responsible for the veracity of the data that he/she provides and agree to provide notification regarding any changes to it.
- The user will report any changes made to his/her data.
- The acceptance of the installation of cookies is voluntary; the user must block them or leave the page before their installation within a reasonable period of time following their access to the web.
- The user is responsible for the comments that he/she makes on our blog, as well as the data he/she may disclose through them. Please refrain from posting personal or private information.
V. EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
Data Protection: Dressler Aluminio has stipulated and implemented the required technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of the personal data provided by the user in such a way as to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment and/or unauthorized access, and by taking into account the status of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which it is exposed, whether these are the result of human action or the physical or natural environment.
Comments: Dressler Aluminio is not liable for the content of comments left by users on its website and/or blog. Comments are not actively tracked and therefore Dressler Aluminio is not liable for the time that an inappropriate comment remains published on this website/blog. In the event that the owner of the website, or a user finds a comment that is prejudicial to the rights of third parties, or that contravenes the security, integrity, or morals of the community, it may be removed.
VI. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The rules of the Spanish legal system shall apply.
Consumers and Users: In the event of a dispute, the appropriate Courts of Law that will hear the matter will be those stipulated by applicable legal regulations: the address of the buyer or the place where there is compliance with the professional obligation of the buyer or company. In the event of a dispute between the parties, both will expressly waive their own jurisdiction and submit to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts of Law of San Cristóbal de La Laguna.