PROTOCOL FOR ACTION AGAINST COVID-19
Due to current circumstances surrounding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and in view of the publication of Royal Decree 463/2020 of 14 March, we inform you of the measures taken by Dressler Aluminio:
- We continue to provide our services, adapting to the safety and hygiene measures established by the Ministry of Health.
- Considering that the aforementioned Royal Decree has established the closure of bars and restaurants, a working day has been established from 7.30 am. to 2.30 pm. from Monday to Friday, until the situation returns to normal. This ensures that employees can eat at home and reduces exposure time.
- Hygiene measures, as well as the safety distance recommended by the health authority, have also been emphasised to staff.
- All workers whose job enables them to do so shall work from home.
- We have proceeded to close our facilities, allowing only company workers or suppliers of materials access to them.
We are confident that the measures taken will help us to ensure the greatest possible safety for our workers, as well as for our clients and collaborators. The aim is none other than to try to ensure supplies and the operation of our services for the duration of this special situation, taking into account travelling restrictions and incidents that may arise (supplies, people off work…).
San Cristóbal de La Laguna, March 16, 2020